Saturday, September 20, 2014

Friday's Logic class

I gave two syllogisms to evaluate by first writing them out, then diagramming them using Venn diagrams to see if they were valid or not, and then if they were invalid (and as I recall I selected two that would be invalid) describing what rules they break. I don't remember which ones I selected so I will have to wait and see what everyone starts sending in! If you find this a difficult task, even following the book as you work on them, realize we still have half of next class to go over these some more before the test. The test will be the last 40 minutes of next Friday's class. Things have settled down and as I count I have a total of 110 students in my four classes this semester. As usual this means I will have a hard time getting to know everyone on a name basis but I will try. Those who ask the most questions are usually the ones I get to know so please feel free to ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment