Friday, December 12, 2014

Finals week

It has been an exciting week here in Lake Woebegone! We have had a week of finals with only one day left for me - maybe some of you have a Saturday class? In any case, it has been wonderful reading all of the papers as they come in. As usual I am only following the papers that come in. I do not notice the papers that are missing until the last few days when I have to turn in grades and I start going through everything while plugging in the grades on line based on what papers I have. Keep note of any papers you have sent me that I have not responded to since that might mean I didn't get them. You can always resend them. Duplicates are not a problem for me since they can only be saved in one place each and it will be clear that I already have one if I do. My deadline (I hate that word) is Wednesday night. So anything I do not have by Tuesday may not get counted toward your grade and once they are plugged in on line and they "roll over" they are fixed unless we go through a deliberately miserable paper process to change them.

No comments:

Post a Comment