Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Spring 2015 start

I have now met all my classes for the first time and things look great for a wonderful semester! I said I would post quiz questions here. The first question in two classes is my favorite: what are the ten commandments? (How many can you remember?) For my History of Philosophy class the question was another one of my favorites: Does the Earth go around the Sun, or does the Sun go around the Earth? I think both are fun questions. Usually, in previous semesters since I have started using the blog to post thins, others have not used it to respond. I am not sure if it is difficult to do or if it just doesn't seem an interesting place to add comments. But remember if you wish, it should be set up for you to click comment and type your thoughts if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment