Saturday, February 15, 2014

Behind in my email responses

The email system for the university was down for at least a day last week and I got behind in replying to essays and quizzes. I will try to catch up today. But even after the email system came back up I did not have extra time to spend catching up since I am also tasked at the moment with reading quite a large number of books for Amazon Vine. For some reason they really made a large number of books available for review this last month and at one point I had thirteen books to read in thirty days. Some of them are also quite large as was the Updike Biography and the one I am reading now John Quincy Adams. Both of those have been really good - I made it up to page 90 in the Adams book and it is a wonderful biography. It reminds me of both the Adams biography by McCullough and The Education of Henry Adams. That family was amazing. But today I will spend most of my time in the office trying to tackle the backlog of email. Sorry about the delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment