Thursday, May 8, 2014

End of the semester

I turned the grades in on time though some students still had not sent me everything. As a result, some received less of a grade than I like to give out. But that happens every year and each student has their own reasons. Today I updated my syllabi for summer and fall. They are mostly done but I am sure there are mistakes to fix. The summer sessions start on May 19th so that is not too far off. We still have graduation on the 13th for the seniors who are students in the Alaska Middle College School. Meanwhile, it is time to feed my home grown mosquitoes, work on the lawn - you can tell mine from the others since they already all have green grass and mine looks like ... well, it looks sort of wild and untamed. A nice thing I am looking forward to is Mother's Day! Also, Saturday we have Rossini's opera playing in HD live from the Met. Kat and I are going to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment