Friday, May 30, 2014

Summer

We had an amazing start, weather wise, to this "summer" with much warmer weather than usual. But it has cooled down quite a bit and is even lower than average in temperatures at the moment. But as a result, we are very green and the air is full of sweet perfume from an abundance of flowers. Really quite perfect I think. Classes, meanwhile, have started as usual though it seems there are fewer students this summer. But either way, this is a time when I can catch up on my reading and try to get books read before they are due at the library. It is important, I think, to keep up my fluency in the vocabulary of various aspects of philosophy as well as keep up to date on the newest and most exciting things developing. At time it seems impossible to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment