Monday, May 5, 2014

Leading up to final grade turn in time

I sent this out to each class: Remember that I have to turn in grades for the UAA classes no later than the early evening of Wednesday. Please make sure all your work is sent to me by then or the points for it won't be counted toward your grade. At the moment some students have a few things still outstanding. If you have not received comments from me on any of the work you sent please resend it. I comment on everything I get so you should know your grades for everything. If you have not gotten word back I may not have gotten it. I have no problems with you sending me multiple copies if you are worried. Make sure you have my email address correctly too! Many of course are finished already. But as usual, there are a lot of papers still missing which means lower grades for some people. I hope they send them before Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment