Sunday, September 2, 2012

this is the second blog that I will write using the speech to text feature of my next 7 I was amazed that I was actually able to publish the last 1 so the last 1 was just a test.but now that I'm actually fascinated with how well this works now I have to come up with something interesting to say we're even I won't want to read my blog. So what should I talk about, if all I'm able to think about at the moment is hell meet my new devices?continuing to give my blog a little bit more of something interesting to say I have to admit that occasionally some of the words do not come across exactly right. Like in the last sentence for example, I use the word how and instead of how the machine rotel route hell well not root cell wrote that's correct how very strange. Testing sprint sprint it's it to talkno someone else is talking this is a very funny machinepepsi.. Will come? Here's the real kicker it's he he he he he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment